Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Sunni Narrations about Bibi Fatema (as)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sameer
Admin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Some Sunni Narrations about Bibi Fatema (as) Empty
PostSubject: Some Sunni Narrations about Bibi Fatema (as)   Some Sunni Narrations about Bibi Fatema (as) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 6:02 am

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/056.sbt.html#004.056.819

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 819:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Once Fatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."

***** There are MANY ahadith like the above. For the sake of brevity, we have only posted the one from Bukhari. This hadith makes it absolutely clear that Sayyida Fatima (as) is the Leader of ALL the women of Paradise, those that preceded her and those that shall come after her. No woman can exceed her in rank / status and this includes the wives of Rasulullah (s).

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/057.sbt.html

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 61:
Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:

Allah's Apostle said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/031.smt.html#031.5999

Book 031, Number 5999:
Miswar b. Makhramali reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say, as he sat on the pulpit: The sons of Hisham b. Mughira have asked my permission to marry their daughter with 'Ali b. Abi Talib (that refers to the daughter of Abu Jahl for whom 'All had sent a proposal for marriage). But I would not allow them, I would not allow them, I would not allow them (and the only alternative possible is) that 'Ali should divorce my daughter (and then marry their daughter), for my daughter is part of me. He who disturbs her in fact disturbs me and he who offends her offends me.

***** These ahadith makes it clear that Sayyida Fatima (as)'s anger is on par with the anger of Rasulullah (s). This is all the more significant when we recognize that one who incurs the wrath of Rasulullah (s) also incurs the wrath of Allah (swt), and Allah (swt) makes it clear in Surah Fateha that we should steer clear of those that incur the wrath of Allah (swt).

Most of our Ahlus Sunnah brothers/sisters, don't know the FACT that Bibi Fatema (as) was angry with Abu Bakr, and NEVER gave him ba'yah, and didn't talk to him until she passed away (a period of almost 6 months).

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/019.smt.html#019.4352

Book 019, Number 4352:
It is narrated on the authority of Urwa b. Zubair who narrated from A'isha that she informed him that Fatima, daughter of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), sent someone to Abu Bakr to demand from him her share of the legacy left by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) from what Allah had bestowed upon him at Medina and Fadak and what was left from one-filth of the income (annually received) from Khaibar. Abu Bakr said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:" We (prophets) do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." The household of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) will live on the income from these properties, but, by Allah, I will not change the charity of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) from the condition in which it was in his own time. I will do the same with it as the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upun him) himself used to do. So Abu Bakr refused to hand over anything from it to Fatima who got angry with Abu Bakr for this reason. She forsook him and did not talk to him until the end of her life. She lived for six months after the death of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). When she died, her husband. 'Ali b. Abu Talib, buried her at night. He did not inform Abu Bakr about her death and offered the funeral prayer over her himself.

***** Note the use of the word FORSOOK. Now please compare this hadith, with the ahadith posted before it.

May Allah (swt) open our eyes to the truth, and help us clear our biases, in search of the HAQQ. Elahi Ameen
Back to top Go down

Some Sunni Narrations about Bibi Fatema (as)
Page 1 of 1