Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New members of System Interests Council appointed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sister Fadia

Sister Fadia

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-07

New members of System Interests Council appointed Empty
PostSubject: New members of System Interests Council appointed   New members of System Interests Council appointed EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 3:03 am

27/02/2007
Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayed Ali Khamenei in a decree Tuesday appointed new members of the System's Interests Council for a 5-year term. The text of the decree is as follows.

In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate

I offer my gratitude to the Almighty Allah that the System's Interests Council with His guidance and assistance could accomplish undertakings considering its legal obligations in a 5-year term. Formulation and submission of the 20 Year Economic Vision and its general policies have stood atop the list of these services. I am bound to thank every respected member of the council and its secretariat, especially its respected head and his good management.

The respected council will find opportunities to view debates from different points through a proper and progressive makeup. At the same time, utilizing opinions of experts will help grant the council's ratifications sufficient reasoning.

For that reason, I deem it necessary to recommend the respected council to further utilize expert ideas to enhance the significant support and to urge its members to practice an active presence and engagement in reasoned debates.

Formulation of the documents and evidence through and based on which the council's ratifications have come about will no doubt be regarded among scientific documents to help researchers.

I appoint the following legal and real personalities for a new 5-year term, to be presided over by Hojjat-ol-Islam Va-l-Moslemin Mr. Hashemi Rafsanjani.

- Respected Heads of the Three Branches of Power
- Grand jurisprudents of the Constitutional Guardian Council
- Minister or head of the body whose relevant issues are debated
- Head of the relevant commission of the Islamic Consultative Assembly
As well as
Mr. Hashemi Rafsanjani, Mr. Jannati, Mr. Vaez Tabasi, Mr. Amini-Najafabadi, Mr. Haddad-Adel, Mr. Emami-Kashani, Mr. Movahhedi-Kermani, Mr. Hassan Habibi., Mr. Mir-Hussein Mossavi, Mr. Ali-Akbar Velayati, Mr. Dorri Najafabadi, Mr. Mohammadi-Reyshahri, Mr. Haj Sheikh Hassan Sanei, Mr. Hassan Rowhani, Mr. Habibollah Asgaroladi, Mr. Ali larijani, Mr. Mohammad-Reza Bahonar, Mr. Majid Ansari, Mr. Sayed Mostafa Mir-Salim, Mr. Tavassoli-Mahallati, Mr. Sayed Morteza Nabavi, Mr. Ali-Akbar Nateq Nouri, Mr. Sayed Hassan Firouzabadi, Mr. Qolamreza Aqazadeh, Mr. Bizhan Namdar-Zangeneh, Mr. Mohsen Rezai, Mr. Hussein Mozaffar, Mr. Mohammad Hashemi, Mr. Mohammad-Reza Aref, Mr. Mohammad-Javad Iravani, Mr. Parviz Davoudi, Mr. Qolam-Hussein Mohseni, Mr. Ali Aqa-Mohammadi, Mr. Mohammad Forouzandeh, and Mr. Davoud Danesh-Jafari

I pray God to assist you, respected guys, to fulfill your significant responsibility and pay attention to the recommendations given in the text above as well as the appendix to the notification.

Sayed Ali Khamenei
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1