Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolutionary guard 79

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim Empty
PostSubject: Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim   Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 7:45 pm

"It was narrated by Ahmed that a man came to him that feared that he would ejaculate while he was fasting. Ahmed said: "What I see is that he can release semen without ruining the fast, he can masturbate using his hands or the hands of his wife, If he has an "Ammah" whether be it a girl or a little child, she can masturbate for him using her hands, and if she was a non-believer, he can sleep with her without releasing (his semen), if he released it in her, it becomes impermissible".
Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 603

Scanned copy of Fatwa

Last edited by on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
revolutionary guard 79

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim   Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 7:51 pm

"If a woman does not have a husband, and her lust becomes strong, then some of our scholars say: It is permissible for the woman to take an akranbij, which is a piece of leather worked until it becomes shaped like a penis, and insert it in herself. She may also use a cucumber".
Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 129

Scanned copy of Fatwa
Back to top Go down

Fatawa of prominent Wahabi scholar, Ibn Qayyim
Page 1 of 1